Sr. Full Stack Developers
- Location: Princeton, NJ
- Posted: Mar 21
Must be willing to do a F2F after phone screen.
Must have both Front & Back end Development
Must have excellent Communication Skills
Must bring a Minimum of 8-9 Years experience in IT Development
The Full Stack Software Developer develops strategic solutions for new services and functionality. This role designs software and participates in programming, testing and documentation through the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Timely and effective communications to the team, organization and outside vendors are regularly disseminated as part of this job function.
Platform Tools: JBuilder, Eclipse
Languages: Java, HTML, JSP, XML
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX/Linux
• Experience with pure J2EE and core Java technologies is must have.
• Experience with Spring/ Hibernate is must have.
• Experience with Spring Batch is must have
• Experience in client/ server integration.
• Experience with XML, XSLT and XPATH
• Experience developing applications using multiple programming/scripting languages.
• Experience in developing automated test cases using the JUNIT Framework.
• Experience in cross browser development.
• Experience with XQuery, Java, Python and prototype/Scriptaculous AJAX framework is a plus.
• Experience with JBOSS
• Good interpersonal skills in order to interact with clients, technical staff, and third parties.
• Experience in developing applications for cross-browser compatibility with different OS and device is a must
• Experience in developing and testing the application with Screen Reader tools like JAWS/Read aloud
• Experience in Agile Methodology
• Experience with Angular JS 2 and NODE.js is preferred
• Knowledge of cloud based architecture
• Experience developing responsive or adaptive web application.