Full Stack Java Developer
- Location: Princeton, NJ
- Posted: Feb 20
• Strong technical skills/hands on experience as a Full Stack Java Developer
• Ability to quickly produce prototypes of new technology solutions by being HANDS-ON in development and guide developers to completion of the final solution
• Establish standards / best practice in design patterns, code standards and deployment
• Facilitate cross technical team collaboration by working with system developers, technical analysts, infrastructure teams, testing teams and project managers to assist in development, validation, and delivery of all aspects of the solution
• Deliver technology / architecture documents of the solutions being developed (Deployment Diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Data Flow models etc.)
• Continuously improve processes, technologies, applications to provide best value to business.
• Review and approve project deliverable s to ensure that they are architecturally sound and achieve as great a degree of fit with the desired architectures as possible.
• Participate and drive design/architecture meetings for Cloud Deployment
• Experience in delivering high scale, high performance Web Applications
• Exposure to Performance testing /tuning, monitoring, and troubleshooting
• Broad knowledge of build, integration, deployment and provisioning of cloud services
• Modern engineering tools (i.e., Jira, Git, etc.)
• Experience with Test Driven Development
- Experience with relational databases such as Oracle or PostgreSQL
- Experience with Hibernate (or similar ORM), JPA
- Experience in working with complex queries against databases/tables with large number of records.
- Core Java (recent Java versions)
- Multi-threading concepts and use.
- Thorough understanding of JVM concepts
- Apache Web Server
- Apache Tomcat (recent versions, v8+)
- Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring boot, Spring batch, Spring Data JPA
• Client Side
- Libraries such as jQuery, angular JS, kendo UI
- HTML / HTML5 / CSS
• Server Side Environment
- Familiarity with UNIX / Linux environment and standard command line tools
- Scripting experience in sh / csh / bash / PERL is desirable
• Other / Misc
- REST / SOAP
- XML / XSLT
- Maven / Ant / Jenkins
- Strong Agile methodology experience
- Experience in AWS environment is desirable
- Experience in building SPA Web applications using AngularJS or similar technologies is a plus
Education, Certifications, or Special Licenses:
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with additional coursework in management, information processing or a related field.
· May also possess a combination of education and relevant work experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be drawn.
Relevant Years of Experience Required:
· Minimum of 5-7 years of progressively responsible software development experience